Galaxy S2 Official Jelly Bean Update 4.1.2 I9100XXLSJ Firmware Leaked
Personally i am waiting for this update for a long while . After SGS3 Released my phone looks ugly and i am planning to buy s3 for new UI !! But i love my phone . I give a try to various MODS Some of them are stable but UI not good as s3 Touch wiz EX . i was really try to mod a rom with s3 UI !! “when i was learning ” “How to MOD ” in XDA developer i got one Firmware that is created by a basic user with Touch wiz EX and Just Rooted Not over optimized simple one . Still writing this post i am using that rom XXLQ6 4.0.4 .
THE NEW Official Samsung Rom XWLS8 is Out ! So Flash The New One Click Here
Let us talk about New Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Official Galaxy S2 Firmware from SAMSUNG (Leaked)
“The official Jelly Bean JZO54K for Galaxy S2 has been leaked and is now available for download” This hot news i got after 20 hrs
i really wanna know that “Touch wiz EX” is there or not !! i hate Touch wiz 4.0 . Thank god Samsung not disappointed me !!
i got a list of new features as expected .
- New TouchWiz Nature UX (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Samsung’s Cloud services
- Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features
- New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifications bar
- Google Now
Most of the forums/Blogs giving very positive feedback so i decided to take risk and going to flash my device
Here is the Download Link from SamMobile 531 MB Zip File.
Android Version: 4.1.2 – JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
Build Date: 6th November 2012
– Unzip the file
– Open Odin 3.04 or 1.85
– Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
– Add I9100XXLSJ_ I9100OXXLS1_I9100XXLS6_HOME.tar to PDA
– Add Modem / Phone file
– Add CSC
– Make sure re-partition ticked (if pit file is selected(i selected))
– Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
OMG i have done it successfully !
Works SUPERB !
Zero Lag !
Never Got any Error Messages like “Unfortunately touch wiz stopped !”
Good Battery Backup ! (i think so , not getting empty as quick as ICS)
i think little bit low scores on benchmarks ! . but it doesn’t matter Works like charm !! Smooth as BUTTER
Many New Applications by Samsung ! (From S3)
New widgets (From s3)
New Phone App … And Many More !!!!
Really love this Update !! Thanks for Samsung .
Everything is working fine for me now !